At the beginning of 2021 LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH changes its name to Aerofilm Systems GmbH. LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH has been active in Germany since 1987 to help its customers solve internal transport problems. As part of the Aerofilm Systems Group, LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH was founded in the spring of 1987 to serve the German market. Since 33 years, the German market has become an important market for the Aerofilm Systems Group.
“We have always opted for a local approach. Service and quality are of paramount importance to us. In order to be able to offer the level of service we strive for, you need to have a local presence. Based on well thought-out solutions, we have been able to realize significant improvements in the production process at many relations. The fact that we have had a relationship with many of our customers for so long is proof of our success“. Jacco Driessen, Owner / Managing Director Aerofilm Systems Group.
To make the next step as an organization, we have chosen to do this with 1 strong brand. Therefore it was decided to change the name of LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH into Aerofilm Systems GmbH at the beginning of 2021. It is important that nothing else changes for the customers. They are helped by the same skilled employees and Aerofilm Systems GmbH can be reached under the same contact details.
“By communicating from one brand name, we can make Aerofilm Systems even more visible. Especially because we see a lot of potential in Germany, because of its progressive and innovative industry, we can now give the attention to this market that it deserves ” Bart van Kempen, Commercial Manager Aerofilm Systems Group.
History Aerofilm Systems Group:
- 1981 Establishment of “Ingenieursburo van Brienen” by Mr. Ruud van Brienen.
- 1984 Establishment of Aerofilm Systems B.V., after which the company became more and more specialized in air casters and air casters transport.
- 1987 Founding of LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH, in order to help the German market with the best solutions in the field of internal transport in combination with air casters. From the standard set in the Netherlands in the field of service and support since 1987 also established in Germany. First started in Krefeld, later in Bergisch Gladbach and Köln and from 2011 located in Kleve.
- 2018 Establishment of Aerofilm Systems Inc., from the approach towards service, it was decided in 2018 to operate locally in the US. Since 2018 located in Westfield Indiana.
- 2021 Change of name LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH to Aerofilm Systems GmbH, so that all entities can communicate under the name Aerofilm Systems and further increase visibility.
With decades of proven technology, Aerofilm Systems has been designing, developing and manufacturing air casters and air caster transport systems since 1981. From a technical background and with a lot of knowledge and experience, the technical specialists of Aerofilm Systems think along with their customers. Not to tell them how it should be done, but to find to the best solution together.
“We like to take care for our customers and arrange everything down to the last detail. It’s in our genes: we don’t just want to offer solutions, we also want to give the feeling that our customers are in good hands“. Stephan de Rooij, Sales Manager Aerofilm Systems B.V. and LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH.
Aerofilm Systems has been a family business since 1981 where a team of technical specialists is constantly looking for the best solution. This form of internal transport is the ideal solution to move and position light to very heavy objects in a safe, ergonomic and cost-effective way. It is also ideal for sensitive and therefore often expensive objects, because air casters do not cause vibrations during movement.
If you have any questions about LS Luftkissen Systeme GmbH or Aerofilm Systems, or if you would like to know more about the solutions they can offer you, please contact us:
Address data LS Luftkissen Systeme / Aerofilm Systems GmbH:
Siemensstraße 31, 47533 Kleve, Germany Tel: +49 2821 7194979 E-Mail: email@example.com VAT No.: DE 120 148 561 Managing Director: Mr. Jacco Driessen